MATCH AGAINST ROBIN HOOD

Go down

MATCH AGAINST ROBIN HOOD

Post by Tracy on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:05 am

well done everyone for winning the match against the robin hood :12
even tho we played like a shower of s*** Shocked lol!
and yes i played bad too Shocked
after the way we played last night i think we need a good kick up the backside :7 well some of us do lol!
matt played very well, and trev did to,
but we won again and we still top of the league :12 :12

pimp myspace
pimp myspace
Tracy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'IT'S A WIN'

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:57 am

Well done team,especially Matt who thought about quitting after some recent shite performances.We have all played crap at times and the rest of the team has rallied round but if Matt is feeling a little fragile at the moment then I will refrain from taking the piss quite so much in future.Now for the 'governor'.Sorry I couldn't be at the match from the start but I didn't feel the need to swap a shift for a match against the bottom of the league .We have more than enough players to cope but nonetheless I rang Tedge at 9.30 and he said I wasn't needed. Yes I've got cover for the interhouse on wednesday but that is a regular agreement with my brother.The 'Governor' questions my commitment and calls for me to be banned from playing in the interhouse trophies.I say that he is running scared and doesn't fancy his chances against me.My exclusion would devalue the tournament.Imagine Wimbledon without Federer,the World Cup without Brazil,The Open without Tiger Woods.Come on Trev stop clutching at straws and use your time to practice,god knows you need it!
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down