game against the white hart

Go down

game against the white hart

Post by Tracy on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:19 pm

:26
ok i know we lost to the white hart monday,
we had a lot of bad luck,and the hart had all the luck, Evil or Very Mad
but i think the team played very well, they was just unlucky.
trev and steve played doubles together and they was so close to a win,but it wasnt ment to be,and they played so well to,
infact all the team played very well,but i would like to say well played everyone, Smile
please note that our next pool match is on tuesday against top vally NOT MONDAY,also the captain is away so i will be takeing over as captain lol!
so im hopeing for a win against top vally,i know you will all do your best,and im sure you wont let me down,i really would love to come back with a win especially
as it is my first time as the captain,
so come on lads lets go and kick some ass :7 :12

pimp myspace
pimp myspace
Tracy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHITE HART

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:44 am

YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL.AT LEAST NOBODY CAN BE SINGLED OUT BECAUSE WE WERE ALL PANTS!ALTHOUGH GEORGE AND TRACEY PLAYED WELL WE WERE ALREADY BEATEN BY THEN AND THE PRESSURE WAS OFF.I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TEDGE A MENTION FOR LIFTING THE GLOOM WHEN HE HAD HIS BACKSIDE TANNED BY THE ONE ARMED FELLA.WE HAVE NOT HAD A WEEK WHEN WE HAVE ALL BEEN ON OUR GAME SO LET'S START AGAINST TOP VALLEY.MAY I SUGGEST TO THE NEW CAPTAIN THAT WE GIVE 'SCOTTY'A ROADSIDE DRINK DRIVING TEST TO SEE HOW PISSED HE IS BEFORE PLAYING HIM!IF HE CANT TOUCH THE TIP OF HIS NOSE WITH HIS EYES SHUT,WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE OR MAKE A COHERRENT SENTENCE THEN HE SHOULD BE ALRIGHT TO PLAY! Very Happy
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down